- Voted for the war on Iraq
- Voted in committee for FISA amendment to grant retroactive immunity to telecoms companies
Voted for this in the Senate Intelligence (!) Committee and then voted to end debate on the amendment foreclosing promised filibusters by more principled Democrats.
- Voted to confirm Michael Mukasey as Attorney General
Mr. Mukasey wouldn't provide a straight answer on water-boarding then (or even now)! Quisling Feinstein justified her vote for Mr. Mukasey on the grounds that any other nominee might be even worse.
- Voted to confirm Condoleeza Rice as Sec. of State
This despite Ms. Rice's dismal performance as Director of the NSA in the previous 4-years. Ms. Feinstein justified her vote for the incompetent Ms. Rice on the grounds of personal acquaintance with Ms. Rice.
- Voted to confirm Michael Hayden as Director of the CIA
This despite Mr. Hayden having previously architected, implemented, and run the program for NSA's illegal wire-tapping of American citizens.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Why Dianne Feinstein Must Go
California's senior Senator, Quisling Dianne Feinstein continues to commit crimes against the Republic and reason.